I am a Freelance Developer.
Mainly, I am developing with React, React Native and Ruby on Rails. I help my clients which have their web servie to develop their application.
I have been working as a web engineer for about 5 years and I'm involved in a many kinds of Projects. I am interested in many kinds of technolody so I am happy to do even works I' am not familier with. I can write code in Front-End and Back-End. I can also make system which has unclear specification while consulting. I am good at developing and designing through entire sysytem rather than I specialize a special feield.
When I did full-time work, I have worked as a leader of small team and worked with indonesian and mongolian developes locally.
Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Node, Express, Laravel
React,React Native, Redux, Vue, Vuex
AWS EC2/RDS/Cloud Front/S3/Route53/Cloud Watch, MySQL, PostgresSQL, Linux, Docker, Redis, Nginx, Elastic Search, Kuberenetes, Firebase
React Native, Circle CI, Github Action, Git
- Implemented Chat Fucntion with Firebase Realtime Database and React(also Vue.js) from scratch
- Developed functions realted to CtoC service (functions for admin, fucions fo trade and review etc...）
- Dockernized development environment (Rails + Sidekiq + MySQL + Vue)
- Have a experience of review team members' code
- Write automation deploy scripts with gradle and bash
- Have a experience of directioning to offshore team.
- Worked as a leader of small team.Have some experiences of directioning, assigining tasks etc..
This blog is implemented by Gatsby and Netlify.
Gatsby is library for building static site and I am hosting that code on the Netlify. I designed UI and wrote code and wrote articles by myself.
Technology: React, Gatsby, Sass, Netlify, CloudFlare, AWS S3
I am developing markdown memo application as if you use flyer. This is on beta release.
Technology: React, Electron, Go, Next.js
Snake Game implemented by React. Following video is it.
Site is HERE
This pakckage help you to impement form with validate. This provides that form and some components.
@version1( https://twitter.com/version1_2017 )